Advertisements

A Letter to Friend Condoling Him Mother’s Death

Examination Hall,

19th March, 2003.

My Dear Friend,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I am greatly grieved to hear the sad news of your mother’s death. The news came to me as a bolt from the blue. For a few seconds I was completely upset and could not believe that she had departed from this world. She was a very gentle, pious, affectionate and God-fearing lady. She had saintly qualities and sweet manners and was always ready to do well to others. She loved me as her son and took keen interest in my well-fare. Her death is such a loss that it can not be made good. You must be feeling this loss badly. Nothing but time alone can soother your sorrow. Have patience and bear this loss with courage. My all sympathies are with you.

May God grant peace to the departed soul?

Yours Sincerely,

X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

0 Comments