Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Application for Issuing Character Certificate


The Head Master,

Govt. High School…..

Subject: Requesting to issue character certificate.


With due respects it is stated that I have been bonafide student of your school during the session 2001-2002. Recently I have passed S. S.C. part II annual examination in the year 2002 in “A” grade. My Seat No. was 65680. Now I intend to join college for further studies. So I need a character certificate for getting admission in college.

I shall feel obliged if you issue me character certificate.

Thanking you.


Yours Obediently

X. Y. Z.


3 Responses to “An Application for Issuing Character Certificate”

Anonymous said...
October 28, 2013 at 6:18 AM

add more info in this application ... this application is too short

Ebtassam Qamar said...
April 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM

this is short for 10 class

Unknown said...
November 30, 2015 at 5:21 AM

YuPp gyez tOo short... ( přĕćîøůś )

Post a Comment

© 2013 Notes for Pakistan. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks