Advertisements

The Happiest Day of My Life

It was 15th of July the day of declaration of my S. S.C. examination result. I got up at 6:00 am. I took bath and offered prayer. I prayed for my success at S. S.C. examination. I was some what uneasy and restless. My mind was swinging between hope and hopelessness. It was strange stage of anxiety and expectations. My parents had high expectations of me. I was in a very disturbed state of mind.

The news paper-boy had not yet come. The sand of time was running out. I was getting more and more restless. At last new paper-boy come shouting. I bought a paper from him. My hands were shaking and heart throbbing with trembling hands I opened the newspaper. With in a minute I found out my seat number among the candidates who had been declared successful in A-1 Grade. I thanked God for the success which he granted me. I ran of the living room and gave my mother, this good news. My brothers and sisters got up and rejoiced.

The atmosphere of the house changed at once. Friends and relatives poured in to congratulate me. All were in jolly and happy mood.

In the evening father came to home from duty, he congratulated me and gave me an expensive golden wrist watch as a gift. Really speaking I was feeling much excited due to happiness and could hardly sleep that night. This was happiest day of my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments