Advertisements

An Application to the DCO Requesting Him for Appointment as Clerk

To,

The District Co-ordination Officer,

District Government……..

Subject: Request for appointment as Clerk.

R/Sir,

In response to your advertisement in “Daily Dawn” of yesterday 15th March 2003 for the posts of “Clerk”. I offer my services for one of them.

My particulars are as under:

Name: Muhammad Ahsan

Father’s Name: Muhammad Bashir

Age: 19 years

Domicile: Dadu (Rural)

Qualification: (1) Matriculation in “A” grade

(2) Typing speed 30 words per minute.

Keeping above stated facts in view I hope that your honour will consider my application sympathetically and provide me an opportunity I shall try my best to give entire satisfaction to all my superiors.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dated_________

Yours obediently

X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

0 Comments