Friday, September 4, 2009

A Letter to Father for Permission to go On a Picnic

Examination Hall,

22nd March, 2003.

My Dear Father,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Some of my friends have planned a picnic to Moen-Jo-Daro the ancient civilization of the world on next Sunday. We had always been longing to see it. So, I want to join my friends on this trip. I am sure that trip will prove fruitful for me.

I hope that you will allow me to go on picnic to Moen-Jo-Daro.

With best regards,

Yours loving Son

X. Y. Z.

Tags:

4 Responses to “A Letter to Father for Permission to go On a Picnic”

Anonymous said...
December 5, 2011 at 3:16 AM

sir yours efforts are commendable. the notes seems to be insufficient as they are on few lessons.


Abhishek said...
December 13, 2011 at 4:47 AM

it is very short
dammn!~
i don't like it


anjali dantani said...
August 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

it is not very helpful ........kuch zyaada hi chota hai!!!!!its not even of half page..........damn it wasted my time


Zeeshan Ahmed Sheikh said...
November 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Its good for Junior classes and those who need just idea. keep it up, acha kamm hay, un k ly bekar hoskta hy jin ko pka pakaya halwa chy, or un kly best hy jin ko srif ishara or point do baki kam wo khud kr skty hayn, tumhary is de hoi lines sy may ne acha khasa letter likh dya. thanks dear


Post a Comment

© 2013 Notes for Pakistan. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks