Advertisements

An Application for Issuing Testimonial

To,

The Head Master,

Govt. High School…..

Subject: Request of Issue Testimonials

R/Sir,

With due respects it is stated that I have been studying in your school for last five years, i-e from 1998 to 2002. I have passed my S. S.C. part II annual examination in the year 2002 under Seat No. 68378 and was able to secure “A” grade in science group.

During my stay at school I have been taking part in co-curricular activities. I took part in debates as well as games and represented the school in various competitions. I bagged many trophies for the school. I have been well behaved and obedient student. All the teachers were quite happy with my conduct.

I shall feel obliged if you issue me a testimonial. I need this testimonial for future reference in my life.

Thanking you in anticipation

Dated………..

Yours obediently

X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

0 Comments