Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Application for Issuing Leaving Certificate

To,

The Head Master,

Govt. High School……

Subject: Request to issue school leaving certificate.

R/Sir,

With due respects it is stated that my father is a Government official. He has been transferred to Karachi. We intend to shift there. So it is not possible for me to continue my studies in your school. I am sorry to leave this institution. Where I met with kindness and consideration from all my teachers. I am specially thankful to you for fatherly affection.

I shall feel obliged it your honour will issue me school leaving certificate.

Thanking you.

Dated__________

Yours obediently

X. Y. Z.

15 comments:

  1. Please in URDU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so helpful for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good it it so help full for me in my detension exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is helpful for my exams so for thnx it

    ReplyDelete
  5. good i like it
    regards
    www.gossipstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. not good very short!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the sentence 'I shall feel obliged it your honour will issue .....' should be like this 'I shall feel obliged if your honour will issue ...' the word 'it' should be replaced with 'if'....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaand me dam he to band karwa lo.. :') haha behan k lore maa k chud akhri line me pharwa ra tha?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is very helpful for me
    thanks

    ReplyDelete