Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Application for Fee Concession

To,

The Head Master,

Govt. High School…….

Subject: Request for fee concession.

R/Sir,

With due respects it is stated that I am a poor student aid badly stand in need of help and encouragement to continue my studies.

My father is a primary School Teacher getting only 3500/- per month as salary. I come from a large family of 8 members. We are four brothers and two sisters of whom four are at school. My father finds it very difficult to pay our school fees and other expenses.

I shall therefore deem it great favour if I am given a concession in school fees. So that I may continue my studies.

Thanking you.

Dated_________

Yours obediently

X. Y. Z.

Student Class 10th

Tags:

4 Responses to “An Application for Fee Concession”

Yasir Shafique said...
June 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Quite tough for a 10 th class student...the choice of words like deem etc confuses students...


Anonymous said...
December 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

not that tough ....but the word "deem " should be replace by "assume "


faizan ali said...
February 17, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Yeah "Deem" should be replace by "Assume"..


Anonymous said...
March 21, 2016 at 1:58 AM

normal


Post a Comment

© 2013 Notes for Pakistan. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks