Advertisements

My Favourite Game

Games play a very important role in a student’s life. There are various games which interest different people. The game which interests me most is cricket.

I like this game because I find it to be one of most healthy out door games. It is also team game and result depends upon the combined efforts of all the players of the team. I have learnt valuable qualities of co-operation and team spirit. It also creates the quality of discipline because every player is bound to obey the orders of one person that is captain. It also creates self confidence in a person because when one is batting on the crease he plays on his own.

A cricket player has to be strong. He has to be smart and quick too. It is one of the very few games which cultivate many good qualities in a player at the same time. This is why cricket is my favourite game.

I have always taken a keen interest in the game and played several matches with other teams. I have an ambition to be great cricketer and one day I want to represent my country at international level.

Post a Comment

0 Comments